[Ubuntu-ch] Fwd: Einladung für Projektstände an OpenExpo 2008 Zürich

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Sat May 31 08:44:14 BST 2008

Hi all,
On 26/05/2008, Myriam Schweingruber <schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch> wrote:
>  On 20/05/2008, Silvan Gebhardt <pcdog at pcdog.ch> wrote:
>  > Hallo Myriam
>  >
>  > as in september my courses are finally over  - I will attend again, I check
>  > that out with my eployer on thursday, will send you an email concerning that then!
> Great to hear from you, please don't forget to register the project or
>  to send an urgent mail to this list before Friday, as the deadline is
>  rapidly approching and I will not be able to attend as it's in the
>  middle of the week and my holiday is fully planed already. therefore,
>  someone else has to register the project.
>
>  Also, please forward the orga mails from ch-open about the expo to the
>  list, so we will be able to react faster than last time.

Unfortunately, I didn't hear from SIlvan about him having registered
the booth for Ubuntu, so I will do it today. Please, anyone, make
yourself known if you can man the booth, as I will NOT be able to
attend the event and it really is a great event where we can be very
successfull as the previous version have shown

Greets

Myriam
--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org