[Ubuntu-ch] [Fwd: Re: Sigh! Once again, please ....]

bart rochat barochat at gmail.com
Mon May 26 15:26:01 BST 2008

Hi,

First: I was both in Lausanne and Zurich parties and that was just great !
thanks all folk.

Now about this names' issue: I really agree with Tormod, the aim of this
contact list is to help people finding someone who can give a hand and not
to help people googling our names to know about our private life !
RealName vs. NickNames: it should be a private choice (freedom of choice to
be known or not).

Even with my stupid nickname being on the list I already received about 6
help requests (and mainly, I think, because I am at the top of the list).

Regards

Bartux