[Ubuntu-ch] Fwd: Einladung für Projektstände an OpenExpo 2008 Zürich

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon May 26 12:20:34 BST 2008

Hi all,

On 20/05/2008, Silvan Gebhardt <pcdog at pcdog.ch> wrote:
> Hallo Myriam
>
> as in september my courses are finally over  - I will attend again, I check
> that out with my eployer on thursday, will send you an email concerning that then!
>
> I wish i will not have another problem then again - but I dont expect so

Great to hear from you, please don't forget to register the project or
to send an urgent mail to this list before Friday, as the deadline is
rapidly approching and I will not be able to attend as it's in the
middle of the week and my holiday is fully planed already. therefore,
someone else has to register the project.

Also, please forward the orga mails from ch-open about the expo to the
list, so we will be able to react faster than last time.

Greets

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org