[Ubuntu-ch] ZH RP: Power strips ("Strom-Steckleisten"), extension cords, power cables

Carlos Diener carlos at diener.li
Sat May 24 06:49:34 BST 2008

Good Morning, its Party day! :-)

Unfortunately I can't bring the power things because there's absolutely no car
avalaible today for me. :-( Hopefully the material from other which is
offered on the list is enough.

Earliest I'll be able to be there at ~19:30. Which time does the party end?
Would be cool to see all of you (again) ... If I'm not able to attend, I'll
whish you all a very good party! Let's rock it!

Sincerely yours
Carlos / emonkey

Ps.: Yes if I'll come, I'll bring the case badges. Maybe Roman is able to
offer some of them too?