[Ubuntu-ch] Pre-flight checks for Zürich RP presentations

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon May 19 18:49:13 BST 2008

Hi Ramon,
On 19/05/2008, Ramon Cahenzli <rca at fsfe.org> wrote:

>  > No, special need for me. But stgraber has to do some setups so we would
>  > like to know at which time we can arrive to do this.

Amarok should be installed of course, but then, ideally with Kubuntu.
If the machine has enough space, an additional installation of KDE 4
would be great, so we could have Amarok 2 nightly-builds to show as
they grow better every day! But I'll bring my laptop with the latest
build in case of ...

> All Ubunteros can arrive at 9.00 already. I'll keep the door closed, so
>  you might have to call me at 076 222 08 44 to get in. Official door
>  opening is at 14.00.
>
>  If any of you are arriving by car (all the equipment etc.), I can get up
>  to 4 day passes for parking, with those you can use the "cantonal"
>  parking spaces. Let me know if that's interesting for you :)  I can also
>  get passes for the parking near our main building, that's about 30
>  meters from the party on foot.

I'm definitely interested, as I also have the CDs and my laptop and my
man to bring in :)

>  The only real other option is the big parking at Sihlquai, which gets
>  pretty expensive (surely around CHF 15.- for the whole day).

I would say even more, last time a whole day was around Fr. 30.- I
parked there!!!

I'll try to be around at noon, if I can kick markey out of the bed
soon enough. Suppose it should not be too big a problem as he enjoyed
Lausanne very much :)

Greets

Myriam
--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org