[Ubuntu-ch] RP Lausanne: Correspondant wanted

Simon Schneebeli simon.schneebeli at okko.org
Wed May 14 21:21:14 BST 2008

Hello all,

The release party in Lausanne is approaching fast. I'm almost done with
preparing my speach that's supposed to focus on every day use of ubuntu.

I've tried to ask some of my friends who use skype whether they have a
webcam so that we can show how this works. However my friends either
don't have a webcam or are not around this Saturday. So I wondered
whether anyone has some friend who is around AND has a webcam and uses
Skype so that she/he could have a short "showcase" at our Lausanne
Release Party.

Simon