[Ubuntu-ch] RP Lausanne: Questions techniques

Simon Schneebeli simon.schneebeli at okko.org
Mon May 12 21:08:50 BST 2008

Oh, I forgot: One more point: I thought it would be nice to show how to
synchronise an agenda between Evolution and a PDA. However, I don't have
such a gadget, only my mobile phone, and I don't use this to synchronise
my agenda. Does anyone who comes to the Lausanne RP can bring along his PDA?

Simon

PS: Guess that it was a bad idea to propose this without having one. Hm.
Sorry. Otherwise I'd just present how to copy files on my iPod, another
important thing that people will certainly want ubuntu to do.