[Ubuntu-ch] Planning the Zurich fork of the RP

Patrick Murena patrick.murena at gmail.com
Sun May 11 19:44:09 BST 2008

Hi all

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 8:06 PM, moira brülisauer <moosline at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all
>  after some Hours of work the German Betaversion of the program of the RP
> in Zurich is now aviable.
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=RPZH.pdf
> you can download it at this link.
> please take a look over it and tell me what you like to have changed. or
> what's false.
> I like feedback

Hum my name is on the program and I didn't said if I'll be there or not.
Just joking, I'll be there of course and I can do the presentation. I
noticed that Ramon has already a lot to talk about and I have to prepare the
synaptic presentation for Lausanne anyway. So I can do it in ZH as well if
it can help.

Cheers
Patrick