[Ubuntu-ch] Lausanne Release Party | only good news this time ; ) | please snip off quotes

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon May 5 21:53:46 BST 2008

On 05/05/2008, Theo Schmidt <theo.schmidt at wilhelmtux.ch> wrote:
> Thank you all for organising the party and the information.
>
>  Please allow me again this reminder to cut off at least the already
>  quoted quotes from your mails, as otherwise each message gets longer and
>  more difficult to read (apart form the waste of computer resources). Thanks.

Well, you should learn to reply then, because it's a bit annoying to
have one  thread split up into several because of you or your mail
client not handling it correctly...

>  [10 kB stuff snipped]

OMG, all that fuss about 10kB? What will happen the day someone
replies like a newbie to a weekly digest?

Never mind...

Greets

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org