[Ubuntu-ch] Fwd: Release party final schedule candidate available

Simon Schneebeli simon.schneebeli at okko.org
Thu May 1 12:37:07 BST 2008

>      Also, the schedule looks very tight, is it realy necessary to have so
>      many talks? Especially thos at the end, hm, from last years
>      experience, most of the people do not attend the later talks anyway
>

> Agreed, we can remove them or integrate them in other talks. Anyhow I
> think that compiz must be shown, it's a real newbies catcher IMHO.
Can't we group the first two parts (IMHO we don't need to
"introductions" to Ubuntu). I think we should really try to be short and
precise and better give only little information, but the right one.

Also, I'd group all the three following talks into one block with no
break in between (but followed by one long break):
- Work with Ubuntu
- Sound Video and picture
- Synaptic

Simon