[Ubuntu-ch] Call for help | Lausanne RP | VERY IMPORTANT

Pierre Graber pierre at pcpg.net
Thu May 1 12:23:35 BST 2008

Le mercredi, 30 avril 2008 22.40, Patrick Murena a écrit :
> I NEED TO KNOW HOW WILL HOLD WHICH TALK, I'M SEEKING VOLUNTEERS !!!!!!

Hi,

I'm not a real Ubuntero like my son Stéphane... I'm just an end-user ;)

But I can show how it is possible to use Scribus (DTP) associated with OOo
documents. "Petite illustration de l'intégration de OOo dans Scribus"
(Conception d'une Une de journal dans le cadre de la semaine scolaire des
médias).
Btw I know someone uses Scribus (and Ubuntu/Debian) at Geneva's University.
I'll ask him if he can talk about.

Another subject could be to show current pictures management solutions
(Digikam). "Gestion d'une collection de photos à l'aide de Digikam".
I'm not an expert, either newbie.

I can also talk about "light" website managing with KompoZer.
"Créer des pages web et gérer un site à l'aide de KompoZer".

Imho it's very important to publish all documents on a FRENCH VERSION, like
this will be the RP language !

Cheers,

Pierre

--