[Ubuntu-ch] ZH RP (p)reviews at the Ubuntu Meeting

moira brülisauer moosline at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:15:19 BST 2008

Hi Ramon
Hi all

Thank you for your work having made a summary off our discussion on
Saturday. Yesterday i was to tired to do it, sry.
I've edited the wikipage /Zurich once more, inserting your nick at all
Points you wrote, otherwise this side will get the total Chaos because
you didnt no who has wrote what.

Greats
Moira

2008/7/14 Ramon Cahenzli <rca at fsfe.org>:
> Hi all,
>
> At this Saturday's Ubuntu Meeting, we[1] have brainstormed quite a bit
> about the 8.04 and 8.10 RPs. The preliminary results are in the wiki[2].
> We basically see two options:
>
> 8.04 in ZH was an info day, but Zürich mainstream media ignores Linux
> and Ubuntu, so we didn't get the mainstream audience we hoped for. This
> is different in Lausanne. So it would be possible for the ZH RP to
> simply be a party/get-together "for us". If we do make the ZH RP into an
> info event, it needs to be done differently than 8.04: Less talks, and
> more interesting for Ubuntu veterans AS WELL as the newbies we won't get
> :) More details on the wiki[2]
>
> For further brainstorming, is it possible for some of you to join our
> IRC meeting on July 15th, 19:30, #ubuntu-ch? That date is also mentioned
> in the wiki [3]. Would be great! Of course we'll keep track of replies
> to the list, too.
>
> Ramon
>

> [1] Present were: From Ubuntu-CH: moosline, Tormod, me. From
> gnupingu.ch: Bordi, Olivia, (me). Externals interested in helping: Andrea
> [2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReleasePartyIntrepid/Zurich
> [3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReleasePartyIntrepid

Moira Brülisauer
Ferme Cesay