[Ubuntu-ch] Release Party Intrepid Ibex

moira brülisauer moosline at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:09:21 BST 2008

Hi all

The release of Ubuntu 8.10 "Intrepid Ibex" will be taking place the 31.
october 2008. And I think id would be nice to organise an event for this
release to, as we have done it for Hardy Heron..

I've noticed that the begin of the organising for the RP in May was taking
place in January. When we will have the same timespace to organise this for
November as we had for that one in May, we schould begin with collecting
ideas, and make a first IRC meeting.
For all this i have set up a new wikipage:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReleasePartyIntrepid

Your opignon would interest me
Greetz
Moira