[Ubuntu-ch] Open Expo | available machines

Patrick Murena patrick.murena at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:15:03 GMT 2008

hi list,

I have found 6 PCs for open expo which we could use to make a showroom or
some thing like that. The problem is that they're old and the whole eye
candy of Gutsy can't be activated (256 Ram and a matrox millenium G2).

Any how, if they can be used at open expo I'll bring them. We only have to
decide, if and how we wont to use them.

Unfortunately they aren't available for the release parties (shipped to
Sierra Leone).

I promised to give feedback until Friday but it can wait till Monday. So let
me know what you all think about it.

Cheers Patrick