[Ubuntu-ch] Ubuntu release party IRC meeting minute

Wed Jan 16 20:27:40 GMT 2008

Hi IRCers!

I looked through the meeting notes, great! I can't add much except for
one part:

> See with /ch/open for Swiss remixes? They were very welcome by users
> last time! The custom local flavor is a big marketing force :)

Thanks ;) We're again planning to do a Swiss Remix of the new release.
This time we'd like to add a little booklet with a tiny user manual. Are
there other wishes/improvements you'd like? Doing a
Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Edubuntu DVD is possible but doesn't make much sense in
my view because it costs the double. The idea is to have a handy
marketing gadget, everything else can be downloaded by those who know
already what the difference between the flavors is. How many CDs do you
think you'd need/be able to distribute?

Best,

Matthias

Am Mittwoch, den 16.01.2008, 01:13 +0100 schrieb Tribaal:

--
Matthias Stürmer | matthias at stuermer.ch | http://stuermer.ch