[Ubuntu-ch] Ubuntu release party IRC meeting minute

Ramon Cahenzli rca at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 16 17:59:59 GMT 2008

Hi Patrick

> I was wondering if you would mind if I remove your image from the Wiki.
> The image doesn't really gives pertinent informations and it takes a lot
> of space. That's why I would consider to removing it.

Whoa, of course, please remove it. I am guilty of not using preview. I
forgot that MoinMoin puts an img tag around any compatible image you
attach -- I meant to only link to the attachment itself instead.

Sorry!

I can still provide the template if someone wants to design a slideshow
for the 360° projection system, if we do want to do the party at the ZHdK.

Ramon