[Ubuntu-ch] Hardy Heron Release Party/Parties: RfM

Marc Luethi netztier at bluewin.ch
Fri Jan 11 22:01:09 GMT 2008

Hi all

Now that Ramon Cahenzli already brought up the topic, I'd like to follow
up with a "Request for Meeting":

I'd like to have a get-together on #ubuntu-ch early next week so we can
discuss topics and assign jobs and tasks, clustering around this
(non-exhaustive, uncomplete, cobbled-up) list of these topics:

- how many parties?
- date(s)
- Locations
- other Organisations to contact for either
  - direct support, i.e. in form of a speech or stand
  - indirect support, in form of postings to their sites, MLs etc.
- Marketing/PR activities, Press invitations
- Posters and Flyers
- Ubuntu CDs
- varia

I suggest we do that on Tue, Jan 15 2008. For your convenience, I have
included a .ics file to import into your favourite PIM application.

CU all & best regards

Marc

--
Marc Luethi <netztier at bluewin.ch>