[Ubuntu-ch] Searching someone from DIP Genève to talk about Ubuntu

Theo Schmidt theo.schmidt at wilhelmtux.ch
Tue Dec 9 08:46:04 GMT 2008

Matthias Stuermer schrieb:
> For the upcoming OSS an Schulen conference [1] on May 9, 2009 in Zürich
> I'm looking for a speaker from the Département de l'instruction publique
> (DIP) of Geneva who can talk about the reasons, the advantages and the
> challenges of their Ubuntu migration [2]. It would be a great advantage
> if the representative could do the talk in German.

The site is http://icp.ge.ch/gelibredu/vers-des-mitic-libres but has no
contact info.

The old site had however had listed Jean-Marie Delley (Tel. P. 022 792
36 34) as the man responsible. I had a long talk with him in English. He
is very much of our philosophy. However he does not seem interested in
answering emails or letter; I sent him a Swiss Remix and some emails but
got no reply.

Delley mentioned cyril.roiron @ edu.ge.ch as his collegue.

I have also noted Paul Oberson (Tel. P. 022 346 85 18) and Manuel
Grandjean (Tel. 022 32 777 24), but don't know their functions.

Theo Schmidt