[Ubuntu-ch] Request verification of the ZH RP location | ZH RP organizers

Ramon Cahenzli rca at fsfe.org
Wed Apr 30 14:05:43 BST 2008

Hi Patrick,

Thanks a lot for all the work on this, I have zero time this week and
this helps a lot.

> I've prepared a map for the RPs. Now I don't know ZH enough, could
> someone please control the ZH RP flag location??

Flag location is correct, that's our building :)  The party will be on
the second floor.

> Furthermore I would need a link to the schedule to complete the in flag
> infos for the ZH party

I don't know if there's a schedule for the ZH event yet, but I think it
would be great if some of the same topics as in Lausanne could be
repeated there somehow. I'm happy to do anything about Ubuntu gaming,
since I'm an aging Linux gamer with many WINE-powered Windows games as
well as native ones :)

Ramon