[Ubuntu-ch] Hardy Heron Release party | news and next step

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Wed Apr 23 19:58:39 BST 2008

Hi Jaap,

welcome to the list

On 23/04/2008, jaap <jaap at hoetmer.ch> wrote:

> I am also new to this mailing list and group, and I will try to help out
> where I can.

Great!

> Has anything been discussed/agreed yet, and if so, what? I can't seem to
> find anything recent on the ubuntu-ch website on Launchpad, but maybe I am
> looking in the wrong places. Wouldn't be the first time... ;-)

Well, the discussions are held in our IRC channel wich is #ubuntu-ch
on freenode.net.
Usually, if we hold formal meetings, these are announce on the wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam and the relevant minutes are copied
to the same wiki after the meetings. So far we had two meetings.

The actual state of organisation can be found here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReleasePartyHardy

Greets

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org