[Ubuntu-ch] new to the mailinglist ubuntu-ch ?

Carlos Diener carlos at diener.li
Wed Apr 23 16:39:15 BST 2008

Hi and welcome to the list!

> I am also new to this mailing list and group, and I will try to help out
> where I can.
Do you want to help for a special part like the release party or in general?
If you want to help for the release party, would you help to do something for
the party in Zurich or in Lausanne? In the general case it would be cool if
you give a little introduce to yourself and what do you think you can do or
where your skills are. If there are any own ideas from you, please let us
know, we're always open minded for new suggestions!

> Has anything been discussed/agreed yet, and if so, what? I can't seem to
> find anything recent on the ubuntu-ch website on Launchpad, but maybe I am
> looking in the wrong places. Wouldn't be the first time... ;-)
Launchpad is not that wrong but there is a page about us in ubuntu wiki too
which is reachable over www.ubuntu.ch . And of yourse there ist our
mailinglist archive where you can find all our recent or old discussion we
ever had on this list: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-ch/

I hope that was helpful.
sincerely yours
Carlos / emonkey