[Ubuntu-ch] Hardy Heron Release party | news and next step

Carlos Diener carlos at diener.li
Wed Apr 23 15:15:21 BST 2008

Am Mittwoch, 23. April 2008 schrieb Patrick Murena:
> Well the swiss team is responsible for the PR and we coordinate on irc and
> on the mailing list.

I agree, I think this mailinglist is "the main organisator and coordinator".
For example, I was involved in organizing the party or in a talk on the last
two RPs but this time unfortunately I hadn't the time. So the people who
organize the party is changing from day to day. Everyone who has the time to
help, takes a job which he or she can do.

> Now the most involved people are:
> * mamarok
> * netztier
> * tribaal
> * stgraber
> * Psy-Q
> * vaiursch
> * fliegenderfrosch
> * WaVer
>
> Hum I hope I didn't forgot anybody if it's the case then please forgive me
> and add you to the list ;)

Maybe it's easier to ask who's responsible this time for a task. For example
I've done nothing for the Hardy party but I'll be there and I'll bring the
the ubuntu case sticker to the party which I've importet from the
Massachusets team for the swiss team.

So if you need to know something special feel free to ask everything directly
here on the list. I'm sure you'll get your answer soon. (If there is any)

sincerely yours
Carlos / emonkey