[Ubuntu-ch] Hardy Heron Swiss Remix Documentation

Theo Schmidt theo.schmidt at wilhelmtux.ch
Wed Apr 23 13:30:47 BST 2008

Dear List,

Daniel Baumann is hard at work remastering the Swiss Hardy Heron Remix
DVD from /ch/open. The first tests were very promising. I have written a
documentation in English and German and Pierre Graber has translated it
into French and made some improvements. I am also promised an Italian
translation by Andrea of FreePinguin.IT (the present Italian version is
still Babelfish and the links are all broken, so don't click on them).

I would be grateful if those of you who read this and notice any
mistakes or disagree with something to please let me know. Also if you
have any further suggestions for links or content, as there is still
some space left on the DVD. A link to this list is also still missing.

http://www.trampelwurm.ch/schmidt/wilhelmtux/swissremix/html/index.en.html

Cheers, Theo Schmidt