[Ubuntu-ch] Gutsy Gibbon Release party | news and next step

Patrick Murena patrick.murena at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:40:32 BST 2008

Hi folks,
*
*here are some news and next step suggestions for the RP.
*
Room for the Lausanne RP*

I've asked CampToCamp if they may help us for a room where the RP could take
place. Know they given me some good news. They:

- pre-reserved a room for the 17 for 30 - 40 peoples.
- they do the network install for us (wifi and cable)
- they're sysadmins will be at the party for any help (the company runs
Ubuntu desktops and Debian servers).
- they offer to do a talk about puppet.

sounds great doesn't it ????
I know need to know if a other room was reserved or if I confirm this one???

*Ubuntu freebeer*

I'll meet Pascal in the next days (we're looking for a date at the moment)
to talk about the Ubuntu freebeer which should be available for the RPs. Let
me know if you have any suggestion or question I should talk about at the
meeting.

I'll give feedback after the meeting.

*RP in the press.*

I think we should brainstorm a press release to announce the parties. It
should be send out as soon as possible if we're willing to have a large
media cover.

That's it for the moment, as usual I would be delighted to receive
suggestions and comments.

Cheers all
Patrick.