[Ubuntu-ch] [IMPORTENT] OpenExpo: Last Call and Informations

Carlos Diener carlos at diener.li
Tue Sep 18 15:05:10 BST 2007

Hi together,

Doors Open at 0800 in the Morning and the Expo starts at 0845. We'll have 45
Minutes to build our booth. That should be more than enough. Our booth we'll
be marked with a A4 sheet. We should get our poster from organizing team
there. The urulu.org team which is at the openexpo too, brings us the
following material:
 - 2x4 Powerplugs
 - 8port Switch
 - some Cat5 cables (if you've some, please bring it with you)
There is a WLAN we can use, we'll get the details tomorrow morning.

Expo times: From 0900-1700

If there any questions, ask for Matthias Stürmer or Matthias Günter which are
responsible for the OSS projects.

END, We can start to break down the booth on Thu at 1700.

Please check if the following list is correct and send me the corrections
immediately.

Wednesday morning: Tormod & Lily
Wednesday afternoon: Carlos, Manuel, Adrian & Lily
Thursday morning: Carlos & Lily
Thursday afternoon*: Lily & (Carlos)

Did I already say that Lily is just a really cool person? :) You don't know
how good it is to have you on board. Many Thanks! Let me know if I can do
anything for you, especially if you want to have some free time at the expo.
You don't have to be there all the time.

*Thursday afternoon: If there is anybody who can join us at least on thursday
afternoon, _please_ do it and let me know it as soon as possible!

BUILD UP: Unfortunately there's really no way to be there on the build up. But
I organize that all stuff we need we'll be there, except the official CDs
which are coming not until the lunch. I'll burn some CDs tonight which we'll
be there too.

Ok, I hope I didn't forget anything. I'll send after this message an email
with contact details to all involved persons. I don't want to send them on
the public list because of the public archive.

If there is still anybody who wants to join us, PLEASE contact me IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks for everything, it will be great to see you on the openexpo!

Best Regards, Carlos / emonkey