[Ubuntu-ch] Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon Swiss Remix

Myriam Rita Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Tue Oct 23 19:45:29 BST 2007

Am Montag, 22. Oktober 2007 18.44:08 schrieb Matthias Stürmer:
> Hi
>
> While I'm preparing an Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon Swiss Remix including German
> and French language packages and want to press about 2000 CDs till
> November 10th, I'm still looking for the graphic files of the current CD
> cover and the carton envelope. Does anybody have the SVG files or know
> some links?

I'm just wondering why you are taking all this time, as the official CDs
should arrive in time (ordered for the team) and all the CDs are
multilingual, so no need to prepare something special IMHO, but would be glad
to be proven wrong....

Greets

Myriam, back from ubucon.de and awfully tired

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org