[Ubuntu-ch] A very anoying problem

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:00:04 GMT 2007

On Nov 6, 2007 11:38 PM, WaVeR wrote:
> As discussed on IRC, my suggestion is we should contact him first. If he
> can stop this swindles and redirect the ubuntu-XXXXXXX.org to
> ubuntu-ch.org. If not, we will contact Canonical judicial department.
>
> Le mardi 06 novembre 2007 à 23:27 +0100, Myriam Rita Schweingruber a
> écrit :
> >  @ all, your comments are welcome, and of course suggestions how to
> > solve this unpleasant situation.

Hi,
Struggling very hard /not/ to click on that link** :)
However, I had to run whois <domain> and google him, and also looked
at some of his PDFs in the Google cache*. He seems to be a productive
guy it would be nice to have with us on the team. His low age might
excuse to some degree his moral "challenges", and he's probably
unaware of our community and legal issues.

Take this gently, discuss with him, and I think this will not be any problem.
Regards,
Tormod

*)http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:BDNkBODA02cJ:www.ubuntu-schweiz.org/downloads/yalm-ausgabe-1+ubuntu&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=9
**)notice how I am not copying in the link, to avoid spreading it more!