[Ubuntu-ch] OpenExpo report

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Wed Mar 14 23:05:07 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Thanks for the report and big thanks to all who helped to make this possible.
As suggested Tuesday by Martin Albisetti on loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com, we
should send the report to the Ubuntu Weekly News Team. Quote from Martins
mail:

"As you might of noticed, there is a "LoCo News" section, so if you
know anything you think would be worth mentioning, feel free to send
an email to: ubuntu-marketing at lists.ubuntu.com or straight to me.

If you're the adventurous type, you can add it yourself:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue32

The UWN goes out every week, so feel free to send news anytime in the future."
[endquote]

Le Mardi, 13. Mars 2007, Tormod Volden a écrit :
> So I have a stock of 20 USB sticks left, that I will ship back to
> Andreas' company. But if anyone wants to buy one, please tell me as
> soon as possible,

I am very interrested in 2 of these sticks, and hope I'll make it to the
Feisty release party (as I do work till 19:00 on weekdays, may I suggest a
weekend event?).

Thanks and see you soon!

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org