[Ubuntu-ch] First regular IRC meeting and other news

Myriam Rita Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Jun 18 23:52:12 BST 2007

Hi all,

We are an official  Ubuntu LoCo Team now and therefore will try to have some
more regular activities.

A first regular IRC meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, June 26 at 19:00 Swiss
local time (UTC +2), so please join in!

One idea would be to change weekly meeting days every week so everyone can
attend every now and then as it will not always be on the same day.
I know that weekly meetings sounds bold but this is a first try so let's start
it this way :-)

We also added a new subpage to the current wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/Ideas where you can dump your ideas and
suggestions for futur activities.

There already are some ideas for a new Contact list layout and an ad hoc list
of "Who has what?" for Ubuntu CDs, flyers, stickers and other merchandise.
Please fill in your stocks and update it as soon there are changes.

We also now have an official website that actually links to the wiki, so don't
hesitate do give your ideas about the website too.

Regards

Myriam
--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org