[Ubuntu-ch] WaVer please read - Posters - RMS

Patrick Murena patrick.murena at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:30:53 BST 2007

hey folks,

For those who missed RMS this morning, he made the same speech at the ENST
(École nationale supérieure des télécommunications) France back in April (*
http://tinyurl.com/32gmr6)*

I also noted a camera this morning that probably mean that the swiss speech
will be available soon ;) If I hear something about it I'll let you know.

@Tribaal: Thanks for the posters

see you peppy
****