[Ubuntu-ch] OpenExpo registration submitted

calimarno at bluewin.ch calimarno at bluewin.ch
Thu Jun 14 09:59:21 BST 2007

Hi eveybody,

I would like very much to come, but the exam session ends on
september 20th. As soon as I know when I have my examinations dates,
I will tell you if it is possible for me to come. However, I probably
can't help very much for the preparation, because I'll be quite
busy.

The other concern of mine is that I don't understand perfectly
swiss german ("nur es bitzli";)) and I don't know if it is really a
problem. I'm not too bad speaking german, because I'm since three
years in Zuirch. I think you don't all speak fluently swiss german,
do you?

Last thing : I live near the Event550-Halle in Zürich-Oerlikon (not
more than 1km) and I could store material if needed or perhaps host
one person, which would like to stay both days and live a bit far
from Zürich.

Have a nice day all
Viva Ubuntu

Arnaud / Calimarno