[Ubuntu-ch] Booth babes needed for /openExpo!

Myriam Rita Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Thu Jul 12 20:32:31 BST 2007

Hi all,

in 2 months time the second /openExpo will have a Ubuntu SwissTeam booth but
we still need people who volunteer to help at the booth!

If you live close to Zurich and are available on September 19-20 please join
us to man the Ubuntu booth at the expo. This call is of course also valid for
people from other regions, if ou can go to Zürich on these dates you are
welcome!

Skills needed:
*speak German and/or English
*able to explain what Ubuntu stands for and answer questions about
You can find some help in the following wiki pages to prepare for the booth:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ConferenceTopTips
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunicatingUbuntu

If someone knows other links usefull for booth preparation, please send them
to the list!

If you are able to help out, please add your name to the preparation page
for /openExpo:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/OpenExpo/2007-Zurich

Thanks a lot to all who give a hand!

Greets

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org