[Ubuntu-ch] Lot Ubuntu-ch, Vol 6, Parution 9

Rashunda Tramble rashunda at gmail.com
Jeu 25 Jan 12:11:12 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your responses and welcomes. I'm not really familiar with
freenode but I will take a look at it tonight. It seems that I joined a
couple of places trying to get in touch with the Swiss Ubuntu group. So, the
launchpad.net site is no longer active?  I joined there first.

Also, meeting up at the OpenSource Forum in Bern would be a great idea.

Best regards,
Rashunda

--
"If Rosa Parks had taken a poll before she sat down in the bus in
Montgomery, she'd still be standing."  – Mary Frances Berry