[Ubuntu-ch] Would like to become involved in Swiss Ubuntu Group

Myriam Rita Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mer 24 Jan 23:47:05 GMT 2007

Am Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2007 10:45 schrieb Rashunda Tramble:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My name is Rashunda and I'm new to the list and to Ubuntu. I live in
> Zurich.  I would like to get involved with the Swiss group. More
> specifically, I'd love to attend the upcoming Open Expo.

Hi Rashunda, welcone to the list !

> If anyone could give me information on how to become involved, please let
> me know.

Looks like the discussion will be in #ubuntu-ch on irc.freenode.org, unless I
missread Tormods mail from last week (quoted below).

Feel free to join the discussion either on this list, IRC or participate in
the wiki (all mentioned below).

Greets, Myriam aka myriam_rs on Freenode.org

[quote]
We have to file an application before 3. of February. I suggest we therefore:
- break out in a violently creative e-mail exchange on this list (just click
Reply)
- find some people among us that will volunteer to go there (just say yes)
- arrange some brainstorming sessions on our #ubuntu-ch IRC channel

* IRC brainstorming
To let everybody contribute ideas easily across language barriers, I
suggest scheduling a couple of meetings on #ubuntu-ch in different
languages. We'll summarize it all on a wiki page. Not everybody likes
IRC, they can just add their comments to the wiki or to this list
instead.

The wiki page is already up: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/OpenExpo2007

Best regards,
Tormod Volden

[end_quote]

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org