[Ubuntu-ch] Print shops and flyers

Carlos Diener carlos at diener.li
Thu Feb 8 11:40:47 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Do you know http://www.flyerline.ch ?
5'000 Flyer DIN A6 für nur 79.- CHF
There's only a little handicap: On the backside is some advertisement.
I've already saw flyers from this company, the quality is ok.

There are other offers without advertisement too:
http://www.flyerline.ch/de/content---1--1090.html
(Flyer 250mg 99.-/5'000Stk. Doubleside A7)
(Flyer 250mg 119.-/2'500Stk. Doubleside A6)
(Flyer 250mg 239.-/2'500Stk. Doubleside A5)
http://www.flyerline.ch/de/content---1--1073.html
(Postcard 300mg 99.-/1000Stk. )

There's no experience by myself with this company. Maybe there is some offer
that match with our needs.

Carlos / emonkey