[Ubuntu-ch] Print shops and flyers

Barthelemy rochat brochat at hotmail.com
Mar 6 Fév 20:04:51 GMT 2007

Hi everybody,

As you may know, I contacted several print shops in order to get prices for
200 A4, folded ubuntu booklets for the OpenExpo and here are the answers I
got:

www.rh-multimedia.ch
Answer:
200 Falzflyer A4 gefaltet auf A5 beidseitig vollfarbig, 120g/m2
CHF 280.-- inkl. MWST

www.flyerking.ch
Answer: they can only make an offer for 1000 pieces
Von den 250g/m2 Klappkarten kann ich Ihnen nur 1000 Stk. zum Preis von 702.-
Fr anbieten. Alternativ können wir jedoch auf 350g/m2 eine Auflage von 250
Stk. machen welche Ich Ihnen zum selber Preis anbieten kann.

http://www.deltagraph.ch/
Answer:
200 folded booklets: 320.--

Of course those prices are a little high, but I do not think that we could
find much cheaper offers from professional print shops. If any of you know
any, do not mind asking.

Another solution would be to print those flyers with a “normal” colour
printer. So again, if any of you could have access to one of those
(privately or professionally), maybe this could be a good solution too.

So that's all for the time being, but do not hesitate if you have any
proposal.

Bartux

P.S. I may join the team at the OpenExpo, but not sure which day yet.