[Ubuntu-ch] Final Call for Ubuntu Booth at OpenExpo 2008 in Bern

Myriam Rita Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Wed Dec 5 21:50:40 GMT 2007

On Tuesday, 4. December 2007 10.21:00 you wrote:
> Hi Myriam
> I'll do a bit later

Silvan, please confirm that you actually registered the Ubuntu booth for
OpenExpo yesterday as you promised to do so, didn't hear from you.

Would be plain stupid to miss that occasion IMHO :(

Greets

Myriam

PS. I can attend the booth on both days but of course would like not to be
alone if possible...

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org