[Ubuntu-ch] Open Week this week!

Myriam Rita Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Tue Apr 24 03:12:04 BST 2007

Hi all!

For those who have not yet put their RSS feed aggregators to Planet Ubuntu
(hey, that's definitely the place to get your informations from!), we
celebrate UbuntuOpenWeek from April 23 to Saturday 28. A lot of IRC sessions
are organised around the clock to help people get an easy access to Ubuntu,
Kubuntu, Edubuntu, Xubuntu and whatever flavor you can find.

So don't hesitate to drop in on #ubuntu-ch and other channels to learn and/or
give a hand to the Community!

Cheers

Myriam
--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org