[Ubuntu-ch] ReleasePartyFeisty, SwissLocoTeam approval - IRC meeting feedback April 9th

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Apr 9 22:28:57 BST 2007

Hi all,

tonight we had a very productive meeting on IRC where we already
established the location:

The Party will be held at Dock 18 in Zürich on Saturday 21st April
2007

We still need ideas for the schedule of the day. Indeed we decided to
begin early (during the day) with the more technical side and end up
with the festive part in the evening.

Please give us your ideas and suggestions for this day on the
brainstorming wiki page here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReleasePartyFeisty/Ideas

Other actions decided tonight:

Lily will bring a beamer and organise 2 more tables from CCCZH with
seats
Myriam will organise a talk (subject not chosen yet) and bring her
camping seats and films on HD

The wiki page is updated and can be found here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReleasePartyFeisty

The other subject tonight was the application of our team to become an
approved LocoTeam of Ubuntu. The AprovalApplication page is up and
currently reviewed by Rashunda:

https://wiki,ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ApprovalApplication

Stéphane will get in touch with Jono to check if a Swiss Ubuntu member
has to attend the CC meeting or if we can be presented by someone
else.

Thanks to all who attended this very fruitfull meeting. Please join us
tomorrow night, Tuesday April 10th, 20:30 Swiss time on #ubuntu.ch on
Freenode to discuss the final organisation of the ReleaseParty.

Regards, Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org