[Ubuntu-ch] Feisty release party

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 22:13:37 BST 2007

Hi,
Tonight we had the second IRC meeting on the Feisty party.

We haven't had much progress on the location part, so we decided to
move on to the restaurant plan, which is easier to organize. There
hasn't been any contributions to the mailing list or wiki page, and
very few inscriptions to the participants list on the wiki, so maybe
we had been a little too optimistic about the popularity of such a
party.

We now have a provisional reservation (up to 20 people) at the
Beaulieu restaurant in Bern, which we will confirm on Wednesday.

Until then we can still try to find alternative places. emonkey will
try to get in touch with dock18 in Zurich. If anyone has a suggestion
for another place, please try to find out about the place and ask them
if it's possible. It all has to be finalized by Tuesday. Just ask on
the mailing list if something is unclear.

We'll have a short IRC meeting on Monday night (the 9th) at 21:00 for
an update on anything new, and coordinate any calls we'll have to do
Tuesday.

Then Tuesday night (the 10th) 20:30 we'll meet in IRC again. By then
we'll know where we'll have the party and can write invitations and
plan other tasks. As many as possible of those who wants to come to
the party should be there then.

See you the 21st!
Tormod

PS. If we'll end up in a restaurant and won't get much done but
eating, I will invite to a workshop in Luzern on Sunday where we can
hack on and materialize further the ideas that arises on Saturday
night. Start thinking about topics! There will be some accommodation
provided for those who travel far.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReleasePartyFeisty