fldigi

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 09:17:34 UTC 2018

HI BOB, Thanks for the tip, I came up also with 2 -dev libraries. I have a
question for you, the procedure I am using is in the install notes in the
FLDIGI downloaded folder, I can also install FLDIGI from the synaptic
package manager, in your opinion, what is the difference ? if any.Which
should I use.Thanks