LAMP stack issue

JP liberalanimations at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 12:46:11 UTC 2018

Hi! I dont do PHP, but I think you'll need mysqli or the pdo driver as well. If that doesn't work, I recommend visiting our IRC channel for real time help. If you've never used IRC before, here is a page that will help you get started, but feel free to ask for clarification!
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat
JP Sauve