problem

JP liberalanimations at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 15:26:13 UTC 2018

Once what is opened? That there is a licensing agreement suggests that you're running it, and have to agree to continue. BTW, IRC is Internet Relay Chat, and is actually older than http. You can get in to irc using Hexchat, which is often installed by default. The Ubuntu channel is on the Freenode server, and Freenode is already configured in Hexchat.