problem

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 14:24:28 UTC 2018

Hi all, I'm appealing to all that have far better knowledge of Linux.I am
trying to get an SDR receiver to work with ubuntu and the software program
for it works for others but I guess I'm doing something wrong, I can't get
passed this stage. I must run this : SDRplay_RSP_API-Linux-2.11.1.run :
this is a final step and this file is in Downloads, the command for this is
(sudo chmod +x ./{scriptname} ) script name is
"SDRplay_RSP_API-Linux-2.11.1.run" I am working with the manufacturer
SDRPLAY but not getting anywhere.What am I doing wrong? Thanks.