thunderbird

C cvillaco at ymail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:41:46 UTC 2017

Well firstly, im pretty sure you can schedule when to download emails,
and with desktop integration, you can get notifications, through one
channel, whenever any one of your email accounts, even your own server
email accounts get a message.

And some people prefer to avoid using google services unnecessarily.
It's basically the good thing to do, using gmail probably isnt, i
figure. Also, when you download a local coy, it's more efficient to
retirve it locally, for the vast majority, i shold then, than
contastnalyty accessing the cloud for repeat requests for the same data,
is just environmentally irresponsible, too,.  basically, using gmail, is
probably dumb, so a good option exists, there ya go. ext tie do you own
homework, im sure it's written in a  guide, on how to be decent.
Sometimes we all make mistakes tho.  anyhow, best wishes, farewell.