thunderbird

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 15:36:38 UTC 2017

Hello all, I have been using ubuntu for many years now and I still don't
know what is the use of thunderbird.It duplicates my gmail account,is
slow,and seems complicated.I have been trying once more to use it and it
just seems to be a duplication of gmail (or any other mail service).I'm
probably missing something here but after many bouts with it I still don't
get it.I am wondering why it is always on all the new distros? I suppose
some people like it, I don't.This is one of the rare things that bug me
about ubuntu, because I would never use any other OS.Thanks.