17.04

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 12:38:20 UTC 2017

Glad to hear that you have backups.  That makes you part of an elite
group!  If I had a dollar for every time someone came to me with a busted
computer but no backups, I'd own a Cray by now...

Hang on to those backups, though.  Once you get the 16.04 install working
the way you like it we'll see about restoring your documents and pictures
at least.