17.04

raymond raymondh40 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 08:47:07 UTC 2017

Hi, Jeff and Daniel, thanks for your help and patience but it was
getting to complicated for me so I installed 16.04 LTS and all works
ok.I wish the upgrade to 17.04 had worked as smoothly as usual because
now I have lost all my bookmarks,pics etc..I do have a back up of all on
an external 2TB HD but I read about restoring my home from it and it
gets very complicated, great having everything backed up but pretty
useless if I have to jump through hoops to recover it into the new
distro.There seems to be no easy way to do this.Anyway, thanks.