17.04

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 20:59:13 UTC 2017

ok, good.  that's your internet IP address, and it looks legit.  so far so
good.

now please tell me what you get from:

nmcli device show <interfacename> | grep IP4.DNS

for <interfacename> you'll need to insert the name of your NIC that's on
192.168.0.100  (maybe eth0, or enp11s0, or wlan0, or something like that).
 you should see it in that "ip a" that you did earlier

we're trying to find out if you have DNS set up.

I have to head out for a while now, so maybe if one of the other guys could
pick up the pieces here....