The only secure SME solution (Ubuntu based of course)

Bill Stewart wstewart at cirruscomputing.com
Sat Jan 23 00:05:51 UTC 2016

Hi Doug, if you have a disk, IP address, and port 25 open, you can
install locally and play to your heart's content.

We will also be releasing an AWS installable version very shortly.

In the meantime, I'd be glad to provide you with a demo enterprise
hosted on our servers if you wish to try it?  Please let me know.

Cheers,
Bill

--
William (Bill) Stewart